Bulletproof

Thursday, November 21, 2013


"Great is to dream the dream, when you stand in youth by the starry stream. But a greater thing is to fight life through, and say at the end that the dream is true." 

- John Osteen 



Tried on red lips for a change thanks to Majolica Majorca's Poison Apple lip stain ♥ Am still trying to get used to seeing more colour of my face hehe. So this is one of my 'same same but different' outfits where I end up mixing a little black dress with silver hardware :D This shotgun necklace is actually a new arrival at my webstore and I've just been crazy wearing it everywhere. I think if I had to pick a weapon to use one day, it'll definitely definitely be a pistol ✌

Outfit : Shotgun Necklace - Julien / Husk Leatherette Dress - Julien / Stud Heels - ShoeCult


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.