Covet Monday: Zadig and Voltaire Jacket

Monday, November 18, 2013
Today I'm coveting for Zadig and Voltaire's Jacket Vegas Pixel Deluxe€520.00 ]

Love the gunmetal and ottoman fabric ♥ I can imagine this matching at least half of my closet! I've seen tons of gorgeous silver and grey jackets, but it's very rare for me to come across gunmetal blazers that are not tacky ( explains the hefty pricetag :/ ). I've tried searching the web for similar pieces for less, and I'm sad to say I can't seem to find anything perfect enough for today's post, sorry! For those who are obsessed with blacks, whites and greys, do check out Zadig and Voltaire's collection, heavenly ♥




[ All pictures taken from http://www.zadig-et-voltaire.com/eu/en/ ]


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.