Morton's Steakhouse Singapore Review

Wednesday, October 08, 2014


Last night, my family celebrated my birthday for me at Morton's Steakhouse! We had a lovely time and ended the night struggling to finish the enormous amounts of food (#firstworldproblems hehe).

( They even made a special effort to personalise our menus! Check out the 'Happy Birthday Audrey' on the top haha)

We started off the evening with their complimentary onion bread
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside :D


For starters we had Prosciutto Wrapped Mozarella, 1/2 Dozen Oysters, Caesar Salad, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Onion Soup and Lobster Bisque! (Refer to first picture on top) I'd highly recommend the Prosciutto and Crab Cakes!! This is my second time at Morton's and the crab cakes are always the highlight ♥︎

And here's my favourite dish of all.. Baked Maine Whole Lobsters! You'd definitely have to share it though, I can't imagine finishing it all by myself. In comparison to the Lobster Tail at Lawry's and Maine Lobster at Cut, I think this is the best! Love the creamy sauce it's cooked with.. am missing it already haha. 


And how can we go to a steakhouse without trying their signature dish! Here's a picture of the Center-Cut Prime Ribeye in medium-rare. If you're a steak lover you'd probably like this (my husband's favourite!), perfectly done and full of fats. I liked the charred edges of the steak the most!


We also tried the Bone In Veal Chop, which I honestly didn't like. Probably because I'm not a lamb chop lover, I felt that the taste of the lamb was too strong for my liking. And I didn't like the taste of the peppermint sauce as well.


And finally we ended off the night with a complimentary birthday dessert, Chocolate Souffle :) They also took a picture for us and printed it out on the spot which was really sweet!


Ending off this post with a picture of us happy and stuffed ♥︎ Overall I loved the food at Morton's, and am only a little dissatisfied with the ambience (namely the lighting, so dim omgg). The service was great and the portions were really generous!


Mandarin Oriental Singapore, 4th Storey
5 Raffles Avenue
Marina Square, Singapore

Phone: 65-6339-3740

Dining Room
Monday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11pm
Sunday 5pm - 10pm


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.