Live Life On Your Own Terms

Friday, June 13, 2014




Met up with a wonderful friend yesterday and we shared quite a bit about having God in our lives. Currently, we're both living our lives doing things we love knowing that God will provide and He will never let us go through anything we cannot handle. Thinking back, I feel really thankful that I never had to force myself to stay in a job I hated just because it provides financial security. And I truly hope that every single person out there will able to pursue things they enjoy, and not be chained to things they dread. One lifetime passes by too quickly, don't waste it. 
-
Am growing more and more fond of prints and I find myself trolling through catalogs coveting gorgeous monochrome ones. Thought this printed one would make my usual monochrome combi look more interesting :)

Outfit: Pants - H&M / Bag - Ferragamo

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.