Jetting Off For CNY

Monday, January 20, 2014






In festive colours for this post since Chinese New Year's only about a week away! I'll be flying off to Bangkok on the 27th and will be missing the first day of CNY this year. Still can't really believe I finally mustered up the courage to take off and spend my CNY overseas :D 

This is perhaps the occasion I dread most each year. I guess I'm just really different from the rest of my extended family. And as time went by, we drifted more and more to a point where I usually end up either trying to make small talk or just hiding in a corner texting. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike my relatives or anything, in fact I wished we were closer. 

Outfit: Top - H&M / Peacock Feather Belt - Hongkong Street Store / Sling Bag - Prada


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.