Kid's Style: I Love Veg

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Don't we all love Korean fashion? 

New in town is I Love Veg - a Korean label for kids!
And the cutest thing is, the idea behind this brand is to create stylish apparel that encourages kids to love veg haha


I picked this top for Kayla because she absolutely adores bunnies (and also because I think it's super cute! hehe) And I have to say.. the material is definitely high quality :)


I Love Veg is available at multi-label store SocietyA - Tangs Level 2


1 comment:

  1. This is really something cute for kids...and I like the idea too:

    " the idea behind this brand is to create stylish apparel that encourages kids to love veg "

    Have fun with Veg, little one!

    Gomez

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.