Outfit: Blue Skies And Sunny Days

Monday, July 06, 2015







Spent my Saturday hanging out and catching Minions with my bff ♥︎ She's probably the only friend I have that I'd still meet almost every week despite my crazy busy mommy life now. Through the years I've learnt that it's really important to make the effort to set time aside for people who are important to you :) And the funny thing is we've always just regarded each other as good/close friends, and only recently realized that we've already unknowingly evolved into bestfriends lol. 

So anyway, am wearing blue on blue to match my blue lashes haha. And am also wearing these lace-up sandals everywhere these days. I've loved anything gladiator for a couple of years now, it's like the easiest way to make any casual outfit look more interesting :) So so hard to find one that fits perfectly though.  

Outfit: Top and Shoes - taobao.com / Shorts - H&M / Bag - Gucci / Cuff - Hermes

6 comments:

  1. Perfect...in many ways :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is my favorite too !!

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great to be young ya

    enjoy your friendship to its peak!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big blue sky with the tiny cable cars crossing over picture ....

    The mood is right <3

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post, wonderful friendship!

    Celia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.