[Sponsored] Printic App : Print and Share Photos

Wednesday, February 05, 2014


Ever wondered how your instagram shots will look like in real life?
Introducing the Printic App, the fastest way to print your photos in HD without burning a hole in your pocket ♥︎


Printic was kind enough to sponsor me 12credits to try out their app, thank you! I used my credits to send surprise prints to my bridesmaids as a form of appreciation :) The app was so easy to use, and I finished sending everything out in record time. I love that printic not only allows you to write a short note on the picture print, but also gives you an option to include a longer message on a separate print card! 


Printic also offers a good range of fonts and colours to choose from!


The finished product :) So happy with it! 


Want to send beautiful pictures to your friends and family?
Join my instagram giveaway and win 12 credits

Follow me @audt and comment on the contest picture ♥︎

@printicapp


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.