Kose Sekkisei White BB Review

Thursday, February 06, 2014


Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream
2 Colours / 30g 
SPF 40/PA+++

Key Ingredients
Glycerin [hydration]
Coix seed extract [hydration & whitening]
Angelica extract [hydration & whitening]
Melothria extract [hydration & whitening]
Shell ginger leaf extract [anti-oxidant]
Safflower extract [promotes blood circulation]



Here are pictures of the BB before and after blending on my skin, I'm using shade 01.

My Review

I decided on purchasing the Sekkisei White BB because it promises skin brightening and lightweight texture with some coverage. In my opinion, it is a great basic BB for it's price. The shade of the cream however was more yellow than pink. The consistency was also a little thicker than I had hoped for. This would be suited for girls seeking coverage for light redness, but I prefer a lighter BB with a sheer texture. It didn't really brighten up my face, and I felt that it made my skin look dry and caky when used with powder. I only use it now when I'm out running errands as a sunblock!

Rating: 3/5
Price: $39 [SGD]



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.