Combat Candy

Monday, May 27, 2013


Monday is probably the gloomiest day for working class heroes. Having to wake up real early after a crazy weekend and face large amounts of emails and numbers for the next 8 hours or so. The fact is Mondays are a constant, and it will continuously come around for a very long time. 

How about taking on a new approach and start brightening up your Mondays by creating new outfits? I picked out this glittery skirt which reminds me of candies today to combat my Monday blues ✌ I'd love to see your Monday OOTDs too! 
Share them with me on instagram, @audt ♡


[http://images.parexcellencemagazine.com/stories/business_and_career_articles/People-in-the-Office.jpg]


Outfit: White Winged Top - H&M / Skirt - Thrifted Bangkok



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.