♡ Nikon 1 J2

Sunday, February 03, 2013
I'm an absolute cam-whore and a camera is probably one thing I can never live without. Currently top on my most-wanted list is the Nikon 1 J2. A beautiful lightweight camera sporting a hybrid AF system producing accurate and sharp images at lightning speed. 


The Nikon 1 J2 comes in 6 different colours! 
My personal favourite is the white one ♡ It comes with an additional waterproof case as well! Imagine capturing memories underwater! Lovee <3


I love how fashionable the design of the camera is, and how easy it is to carry it around (even with the lenses!). Taking photos on-the-go will never be easier!
This is one camera that will never leave my side  ✌


More details on the camera here: http://bit.ly/Y2OiSY
Retails at SGD$919

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.