Let's Go Shopping ✌

Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Hello! Thought I'd share 3 really awesome online stores with you guys today ♡



Nastygal hails from USA and has a wide selection of everything fashion. What I love most about them is that they carry a huge selection of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!! I just ordered a pair recently :) And international shipping is only $15!




Cloutshoppe is from Singapore and sells mainly luxury goods. I love it that they have frequent pop-up sales and also a great selection of items! Now and then, they will hold crazy mega sales at different venues and you'd probably have to head down early to avoid disappointment. 



The Cultlabel is a store I recently discovered and I must say I'm in love! Owner Nicole has such great style and their apparel is so gorgeous and reasonably priced. Best of all, it's based in Singapore so I'd get to enjoy free postage!


I love to discover new online stores, 
do share some of your favourites with me ♡

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.