LEGO Girls #PlayHerWay

Monday, April 26, 2021

 


My girls have been huge LEGO fans for a long time now and over the years we've been lucky enough to try many different types of lego themed sets!

Some notable ones are LEGO Disney sets, LEGO DOTS sets, LEGO Friends and LEGO animal cubes

Now watch us attempt their giant LEGO friends Heartlake City Shopping Mall set!!



I have to say, LEGO truly has something for every little girl out there! This LEGO DOTS accessories set is one of their favourites too. So much fun to design your own lego bracelets, jewelry boxes and more!


Personally, I really enjoy building LEGO with my girls as well hehe. The satisfaction whenever we manage to complete one design is immense!


Which is your favourite LEGO themed set? :)






#sp


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.