Midea Front Load Washer

Sunday, June 23, 2019

With my new Midea Front Load Washer!

We've recently moved and this is one household appliance that I'm really happy with :)
Personally like the fact that this washer has multiple function selections and also has a child lock feature. My kids love to play and mess around with household appliances so having a child lock feature is very important for me. And being aesthetically pleasing is a great plus point as well, matches my kitchen perfectly!

Midea Front Load Washer Key Features

16 Knob Function Selection
8 Wash Circles
Spin Speed and Temperature Selection
Child Lock
Water Efficiency - 4 Ticks

Midea has a long trusted brand history, and is a Fortune 500 company. Being the largest player in China, they also manufacture a wide range of household appliances. If you're looking to upgrade your appliances at home, do check them out!


For more information do head on over here!




[sp]

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.