Picnic Day at Marina Barrage

Friday, August 18, 2017
This was probably the most random thing I did recently but I had such a great time last weekend at Marina Barrage :) Initial plan was just Kayla and I tagging along with my friend and her boyfriend while they flew their drone hehe. Then it became a group thing when my other friend decided to come along with her son too, and then it progressed to becoming a picnic, and then I was like "omg I have to bring Tiffany along" hahaha










So happy we got to take some beautiful pictures before the sunset started going down and it got really crowded :)

Tip - bring lots of wet wipes and tissue, and extra plastic bag for trash if you intend to picnic there with toddlers! 

1 comment:

  1. What can beat a fun day to a child when they can spend a care free time running about in a vast safe place with their mommies..... Beautiful mamas, enjoy more of such wonderful moments with your young children as much as possible before they all suddenly grown up so fast...

    Wilsie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.