frei öl® Oil

Sunday, July 30, 2017
frei öl® Oil
German’s leading oil-based skincare brand is now here in Singapore! This is especially relevant for all mums and mums-to-be because frei öl® is the secret to firming up post labour skin and fading off those ugly stretch marks.

frei öl® is founded by pharmacist Walter Bouhon in 1966, and has since expanded their product line and grown to have their own production plant maintaining utmost quality in all of their products. 

frei öl® ’s star product is definitely their No. 1 Skincare Oil - specially created for dry skin. 

This silky smooth skincare oil is created with precious natural oils and vitamins that supports cell renewal with vitamin A. Benefits include reduction of scars and stretch marks, and diminishing uneven skin tone. 

I personally like this product because it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily, instead I feel well-moisturised? Haha.

In the above pic - I applied the skincare oil on my right thigh
It does not look or feel greasy after application.

You can actually mix it up with salt or sugar and use it as a body peeling treatment as well!
frei öl® ’s other bestselling product is their Massage Oil for Pregnant Women. Obvious reason why it sells so well haha. Ever since I got pregnant with my first child, the hot topic among all moms I meet is.. stretch marks and loose postnatal skin. 

To be honest, I’m blessed to have no stretch marks through both my pregnancies but I did have to deal with loose saggy tummy skin after giving birth. Wish I knew about this sooner!

Benefits of this specially formulated oil include effectively preventing stretch marks (if you use it during your pregnancy), increases skin elasticity with vitamin E, intensive nurturing of skin with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from natural oils, and calms stressed skin with bisabolol from chamomile.

frei öl® also carries a Shaping Oil that I’m planning to use religiously.

I’m really busy everyday and honestly have no time to exercise at all (not that I like to exercise!) haha. So I’m seeing this as a shortcut to firmer skin!

This Shaping Oil helps to shape, smooth and reduce cellulite. Benefits include smoothing and firming with white lupine extract, usage of red poppy seed extract which activates lipolysis 10times more effectively than caffine, nourishes skin with shea oil and oat oil making this oil an ideal choice for post pregnancy skin regeneration. 

frei öl® products are currently available exclusively at all Guardian Health and Beauty stores, as well as on selected online sites like Maimee’s Corner , Red Mart  and

 [SP]





No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.