Astique Aesthetic Clinic Singapore

Sunday, December 27, 2015


Recently went to get some enhancements done at Astique Clinic! So happy to share this because I’ve been feeling rather mehh about looking myself in the mirror since pregnancy haha. Been toying with the idea of “beautifying” myself and finally decided to get something done! 


Astique is a boutique aesthetic clinic located in the heart of Orchard Road (how convenient right?!). The location is perfect for me because both my stores are in town, so all I needed was to set aside 1-2hrs, slip out of work and back :D 


I started off with a consultation with Dr Celine; I must say I’m very glad they assigned her to be my doctor because she’s so friendly yet calming. Who won’t be nervous about altering their facial features right? I sure was. But Dr Celine patiently listened to my concerns and advised me to go for more natural enhancements. My main concern was dull skin because I work long hours, and am dealing with huge amounts of stress and lack of sleep daily. I would also like more defined features and a younger look. So Dr Celine recommended the laser brightening treatments and fillers for me. No downtime and instant visible results for both (: 

(numbing my face for the laser treatments!)

We started off with the laser brightening treatment package, which consists of 3 types of lasers. For those who are concerned about facial hair, this package includes the IPL laser, which will slow down hair growth as well (:

(laser machines)


Here’s my skin fresh after the lasers! I didn’t find the process painful at all, and it all happened really quickly. Dr Celine was pretty much talking to me through it and then it was over haha. I felt that my skin did look visibly brighter and my pores seem smaller too (:



Next up was fillers. I opted for the juvederm, which is the most soluble one that will disappear after 6mths. It’s mainly made up of hyaluronic acid and has no side effects.


I injected fillers in 3 places; my nose-bridge, cheeks and chin. I’ve tried the chin one before but it’s my first for cheeks and nose-bridge. To be honest, I really really love the effects for my cheeks!! Felt that I look a lot less hollow and generally healthier now hahha. The nose bridge and the chin fillers also helped me to look more defined in a natural way.

(taken right after first round of fillers and lasers)

Thank you Astique and Dr Celine for helping me look fresher and more defined! I do feel much better about myself now and am definitely going to go back regularly haha. 

For more information do visit






6 comments:

  1. Wow, very well reported!

    Like your experience.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so charming... Love it <3

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are naturally beautiful....

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your style of writing,
    like your style of keeping up of your beautiful life style!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I want to have that treatment too...

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a life style you have enjoyed...envy you!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.