2015: A Year I'm Most Thankful For

Thursday, December 31, 2015


Today is the last day of 2015 and looking back this year is probably the most amazing year of my life.  In comparison, last year this time was the lowest point in my life. I cannot be more grateful to God for turning my situation around and showering me with so much more than I could ever ask or imagine this year. I still remember listening to Pastor Prince's sermon on the year of restoration continuously in January and trying to believe that things will be better this year, and now I'm typing this out as a reminder of how God came through for me at my weakest. 

A long time ago, I heard pastor talk about how God will turn your weaknesses into strengths. I never truly understood that until now, to be honest I am really really really weak at cooking. In secondary school, my home economics teacher actually offered me the sample dish to bring home because mine was too horrible lol. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be in the F&B industry. But now I actually own 2 churro shops (and I do love my job haha), definitely could not have done this without Him. 


Most importantly I am most grateful for having Kayla and D in my life. D and I have our ups and downs (a lot of downs actually lol), but we somehow always manage to make it through and still be a pillar of support to each other. I'm not sure about the future but at least for now I'm glad that he is both a friend and husband to me ♥︎ And of course, my Kayla bee is the best best thing that happened to me this year! She has taught me what true love and joy means, and because of her everyday I strive to be a better person because I hope that one day I can be someone worth her looking up to. 

Truly thankful for everything good in my life this year, and looking forward to a wonderful 2016 ♥︎

10 comments:

  1. Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Light always surround you;
    Hope kindle and rebound you.
    May your Hurts turn to Healing;
    Your Heart embrace Feeling.
    May Wounds become Wisdom;
    Every Kindness a Prism.
    May Laughter infect you;
    Your Passion resurrect you.
    May Goodness inspire
    your Deepest Desires.
    Through all that you Reach For,
    May your arms Never Tire.
    ― D. Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.
    Goals give us direction. They put a powerful force into play on a universal, conscious, and subconscious level. Goals give our life direction. Have a wonderful new year ahead!

    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His favors, His tranquility and His wisdom. All the Best to your family!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.May you find a new strength to live your dreams in coming year.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let the dawn of the New Year’s first day be the beginning of a new era with an invisible Almighty’s favors showered on everyone to be always true to their own first version. May the enthusiasm of a new year give you a persistent willpower to fulfill your dream.

    Doroth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every New Year brings new expectations, new enthusiasms and new experiences.
    May your every day of the New Year be filled with glorious wonders.

    Lisa Bush

    ReplyDelete
  8. The past is rich history. The present is sacred inscription. The future is yet to be written. May our creator Father grant your a great favor to live the fullness of life in the coming year.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reaffirm your love for one another and let grow.

    May the thoughtfulness and goodwill messages from loved ones brighten our every day in this coming new year!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. You’ll never move forward until you take a step away from the past.

    Same mind with same old ideas enters the same old year; only the new mind with new ideas enters the New Year! Happy 2016

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.