Seoul Photo Diary 2015

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

First trip postpartum is to Seoul, Korea! To be honest, this is the hardest overseas trip I've ever had to go through, missed my Kayla bee like craaaazy. The only consolation was that it turned out to be a very fruitful one (since its actually a semi work trip as well). 

Since this was a semi work trip, I didn't get to go to as many places and take as many pictures as I would have liked. Contrary to my previous Korea trips, we ended up spending more time resting at my father's place in Dongtan (located just on the outskirts of Seoul). It actually turned out to be really good for us since we've been experiencing sleep depravation from having to take care of Kayla round the clock for the last 2.5months. 



On our 2nd day, we tried the new Gourmet 494 luxury food court located at Galleria Gangnam. Sad to say the food was pretty disappointing, tasted really average for the price they charged. I did really like the layout and interior design though! 



On our rest day we pretty much hung out around Dongtan. Dongtan is actually a small eco city,  about 1.5hrs drive away from Seoul. Most of the people living here work at the giant Samsung building located in this city. Shopping, however, is very limited so I ended up shopping at Zara and Uniqlo hehe. 


Where we stayed! 


Minor shopping loots :)



My favourite meal this trip! SUPER YUMMY KOREAN BBQ!!! Am missing this already ♥︎♥︎♥︎ The marinade for the beef was amaaaazing :D


We also spent quite a bit of time at Hongdae this time :) Always love Hongdae the most out of all the districts in Seoul. There's everything there! 


There are churro shops everywhere in Seoul now, but I like this one the most! Churro101 ♥︎ Very crispy, and the dough tastes significantly different from all the other churro brands I've tried. Especially love the dark chocolate and cream cheese filled ones!



Coco Bruni is a cafe I really like in Seoul as well. Love their earl grey cake!! And of course am super digging their pretty minimalistic layout :) Perfect photo ops all around the cafe!

 

♥︎♥︎♥︎



I guess this pretty much sums up my trip to Seoul this time! Till next time ♥︎


7 comments:

  1. Seoul, South Korea! Nice Place to go!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my next plan to be...

    Nice blog.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...the pictures of the cakes are very tempting..

    Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER YUMMY KOREAN BBQ looks really inviting...


    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Shopping in Korea...

    It was hard to fight the temptation in the night markets, malls, and shopping areas! If you’re a big fan of Korean cosmetics, better get ready for A LOT of shopping. Cosmetic shops are all over Seoul, you can even find them in subway stations! You won’t be able resist it. I know I couldn’t. LOL.

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cherry blossom season is in April in South Korea, I hope you have a CHANCE TO WITNESS ITS BEAUTY.,... and the flowers might have already started to bloom in the southern part of the Korean peninsula. Quickly spreading north, the cherry blossom bloom in Korea will soon reach the rest of the country, I guess.

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the photos are gorgeous! <3 lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.