Perfect Timing

Tuesday, May 13, 2014







Bought this pair of orange pants about 2years ago from Bangkok, and this is my first time wearing them. I could never seem to find anything in my closet that could match it properly. Well, I guess this combi is a tiny risk that somehow worked out better than I had hoped :) 

This is probably in line with what I had just experienced; He truly makes all things beautiful in His time. I recently came back into contact with this friend of mine whom I haven't spoken to in a very very long time. And the timing couldn't better. I realised how far I've drifted from people who were once close to me over the last year and was feeling kinda meh about it. But she not only took the initiative to rekindle this friendship, she even offered to do something incredibly sweet for me ♥︎ I guess there's a perfect timing for things in life, and at the end of the day when the time is right, everything will work out beautifully. 

Outfit: Top - Taipei / Pants - Bangkok / Necklace - Julien


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.