[Sponsored] Bridal Nails: Mynte Fingers x May Nails

Saturday, May 10, 2014


Hello! If you've been following me for awhile you'd know that I get my nails done at Mynte Fingers every month :) For May, Mynte went for a minimalistic stud look that I super love! Matches almost everything I wear hehe ♥︎

(pic of my other hand!)

Mynte Fingers specializes in gel-ish nails, they last a lot longer and doesn't chip! She will be doing my wedding nails as well :) One very important factor to consider when doing wedding nails is if the nail art is hardy enough to withstand all the rough-handling and fiddling with zippers and necklace clasps on the wedding day. These gel nails are super resilient and survived my recklessness time and time again, so I highly recommend them! Also, Mynte's charges are reasonable ( yes, budget is a concern for most brides! ), now you'll get to enjoy a bigger discount by quoting my name ♥︎

Some examples of Mynte's bridal nail art!





Email Mynte now at myntefingers@hotmail.sg  and quote "AUDREY TAN" for a discount!

IG: @myntelicious


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.