Blueprint 2014 x Backstage

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I attended the Blueprint tradeshow last week and boy was it an inspiring experience. Saw lots of amazing pieces created by various designers all over the world. I was also fortunate enough to go backstage to capture some behind-the-scene pictures for Vauntstyle :) 

Here's snippets of my day at Blueprint! 


Basically how backstage looks like; raw and chaotic. 



This gorgeous leather vest was probably my favourite of the day, by Korean label Zequun






Gorgeous pieces on the runway ♥︎


Crazy avante garde pieces from Revasseur


Leather overload from Dzojchen


Industrial inspired small leather goods from HK label POMCH


Exotics from Ling Wu


And finally a picture of us :D


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.