[Sponsored] Luxola [Makeup Online]

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello! Introducing my new favourite go-to store for beauty products ♥︎
For those residing in Asia, you've probably heard of Luxola. They've been featured in tons of magazines and is best known for their wide selection of cult products that will satisfy every beauty junkie! 



What I Like About Luxola?

Well, I absolutely love their clean and easy-to-use interface, makes the whole online shopping experience that much more enjoyable. Really don't like cluttered sites :X I also really like that they have an interesting lifestyle section where I can read about trends and learn from makeup tutorials. Best part of Luxola is of course the wide variety of brands they carry! (Check out the list below) I really enjoy discovering new brands, be it fashion or beauty, and it's so wonderful that most of the brands found on Luxola are not easily found in Singapore :)
♥︎♥︎♥︎


The wonderful people at Luxola were so generous to send over some products I liked! Yay! Picked out a couple of things from german beauty brand Zoeva, especially love the concealer palette ♥︎ In addition to that, I also picked out Maybelline's new ColorShow and masterliner :)  Will be doing full reviews on the products soon!


Here's happy me wearing my new makeup :)


Thank you Luxola!

Now you can get your beauty fix at a whooping 20% OFF ♥︎
Simply enter "LX-AUDREY" during checkout!
(Only for your first order)

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Like your smile, so sweet! Looking forward of your reviews on the products. The concealer palette and the Maybelline's new ColorShow and masterliner:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.