Letting Go + Breakup Bucket List

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


DON'T GET TOO CLOSE, IT'S DARK INSIDE



"I think the hardest part of losing someone,
isn't having to say goodbye,
but rather learning to live without them.
Always trying to fill the void,
the emptiness that's left inside your heart when they go."



I've witnessed too many breakups in my short time here on earth; not just between lovers, but also between friends and families. After going through all that drama, some reconcile while others move on to other people. So many times we fail to see that perhaps it's simply time to let go. That this person has already fulfilled their part in your life, and now it's time for them to continue the rest of their journey with somebody else. 

For those of your experiencing a breakup in any form, here's a fun idea to do to get past the emptiness you're facing :) I'm also going to be trying this out with a friend!

The Break-Up Bucket List

Make a list of things you've been wanting to do from something as ambitious as visiting 3 countries to a simple aim of jogging for 30mins to complete in 365days. One of mine is learning a new language :D If you're going to be sharing your progress on a blog do share the link with me below! I'd love to read all about it ♥︎

Outfit: 2-piece set - Julien / Bag - Gucci


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.