Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Refining Softener (Light) Review

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Refining Softener Light
Day/Night Toner
Full Size: 150ml
For Normal to Oily Skin


My Review:

I've been using this for about a week now and I do feel that my skin looks a little bit brighter and feels somewhat softer! Decided to give this a go since the eye cream from Shiseido's White Lucent range has given me the best results so far :) I like that this toner is gentle, and there is this slight powdery feeling on my skin after application. 

Rating: 4/5

Shiseido White Lucent Softeners
Price: $79

Purchase Here (Tangs E-store)


1 comment:

  1. Great review! I've always thought about trying out Shisedo, but I guess now I really have to try it.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog: http://thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.