How To Create A Sharper Nose With Makeup

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Hello! Today I'm going to show you guys a very simple way to create a sharper nose with makeup! I love doing this when I know I'm going to be taking photos because it gives my nose more definition :)

Here's what you'll need..


1. Liquid Highlighter or White Eyeshadow
( got mine from thefaceshop )

2. Eyebrow Palette or Brown Eyeshadow

3. Eyeshadow Brush


First, mix the light and dark brown powder with your eyeshadow brush.


Next apply it along the sides of your nose. I prefer applying it from the bottom and slowly working my way up! 


Do you see the obvious difference? :) Do the same for both sides!


After you're done shading both sides of your nose, gently blend the brown powder with your finger. Next just apply a little bit of liquid highlighter/white eyeshadow along the middle of your nose and you're done!


Very easy yes? Hope you guys liked this tutorial ♥ 


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.