FashionTV X Zardoze Show

Friday, August 09, 2013


Hi guys,  here's a glimpse of the Zardoze fashion show that took place at the FashionTV Beach Festival last weekend! I was so happy I got a chance to see this show because the pieces were absolutely stunning ♡ Thank you Zardoze for the passes!


The event was held at Tanjong Beach Club with the runway cleverly placed on top of the pool.
The show featured a number of pieces from their ready-to-wear as well as pieces from their luxurious Panthea collection! Unfortunately, my camera malfunctioned and I could only snap with my iPhone :/ So I took some pictures from the site so you guys can see the details on the outfits!



( happy us selca! )

( the brilliant designer behind Zardoze )

I loved the way they played with textures in their ready-to-wear line, especially the reptile print pieces! I felt like there was a certain level of gothic charm present in these elegant pieces and the effect is just so beautiful.

Here are two of my favourites from their ready-to-wear :)



And also bits from their Panthea Collection! Arn't these gorgeous? I can just imagine Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby in one of these ♡



I wish I could have taken clearer pictures to share!
If you wish to find out more about Zardoze (which I'm so coveting right now), you can find them at www.zardoze.com :)

Zardoze is available at:
Singapore: Robinsons Shopping Centre at Raffles City (Level 2) and Centrepoint Orchard.
Malaysia: Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur
Indonesia: MUSE and Galeries Lafayette, Jakarta



Also do follow them on Facebook for more updates!
Twitter and Instagram: @zardozefashion


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.