Old School Charm

Friday, July 19, 2013



It's my last night here in Osaka and it feels like I haven't had enough time to thoroughly explore this city. Osaka is nothing like what I had imagined, I pictured lots of temples, scenic spots and probably a few maid cafes along with some comic book stores. This city completely blew me away, it's like some old school anime come to life unconcerned with everything else that's going on outside. Loved the sight of rows of pachinko stores, traditional lanterns hanging outside japanese restaurants, quaint little streets that seemed too small for cars to pass through and lots of brightly coloured dressed people ♡ 




Outfit: Tiger Top - H&M / Leather Skater Skirt - Julien / Bag - Givenchy Obsedia

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.