Pale Palette

Saturday, June 08, 2013


It's been raining a lot in Singapore lately, so even when I'm home I'm constantly in sweaters and jackets. This kind of weather always makes me want to curl up in bed with a good drama series, a bowl of hot soup and an endless supply of munchies! 


Sidenote:
If you're a fan of asian drama too and am looking for something to watch,
here's a pretty good free streaming link:

The site is updated with all the newest 2013 shows and all the drama series have english or chinese subs! I started watching Last Cinderella yesterday (Japanese drama), pretty good ♡ 
Sometimes if the link doesn't work there are mirrors just below that work.
Only downside for this site is that you have to navigate in mandarin :/


SWEATER WEATHER DAYS


Outfit: Cream Sweater - Julien / Pants - Uniqlo / Heels - Everbest / Hat - Julien



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.