Vintage Plaything X Week Of Scars

Wednesday, April 17, 2013


[http://cdn.indulgy.com/G4/8B/X2/1381339135402882373HwjTjM4c.jpg]


Found my mom's old tweed jacket stashed away in the closet last night!
Couldn't resist doing an outfit post with my new handwoven treasure ♥

Sidenote: It's the week of scars!
I found the whole movement very meaningful and joined in for the semicolon project :) It's all about people who've been through depression, bad things, grief, eating disorders etc. 

"all who self harm, are suicidal, depressed, unhappy, have anxiety, has a broken heart, lost a loved one, draw a semicolon on your wrist. Semicolons represent a sentence the author chose not to end. You're the author, the sentence is your life."


I've been through terribly depressed stages throughout my life before and I know how much courage it takes to continue living instead of taking the easy way out. 
To all those who are going through that right now,
I'd like you to know that you are beautiful and you matter


Outfit: Tweed Jacket - Anna Andrews / Sunglasses - Fendi


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.