Tutorial: Braided Up-Do

Thursday, February 28, 2013


Hello! This is my first hair tutorial, please pardon the blurry non-edited pictures because I screenshot-ed it straight from a video hehe. 
This is a very simple up-do which I'm totally in love with at the moment!
No heat, will not take you more than 10mins and somewhat bohemian ♡

You will need: 2 bobby pins and 1 elastic hairband


1. Center part your hair and separate a small chunk from one side.
Be sure to leave a little bit of space so you can have wispy fringe hanging out in front after!


2. Start braiding it! 
Don't braid it till the end, about midway to 3/4 will be enough


3. Fasten it to the back of your head with a bobby pin


4. Do the same for the other side


5. Gather the rest of your hair and bring it to one side


Twist and tie it up in a loose bun...
And.. we're done!


I hope you guys liked this!


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.