Tayo Station Indoor Playground Singapore

Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Tayo Station
The newest themed indoor playground in town!
My girls absolutely love going to playgrounds so we were super excited to preview the new Tayo Station - and especially so because Kayla is a fan of Tayo the Little Bus :D

This playground is huge.. with different sections of play catered to different ages 

My personal favourite is the driving circuit hehe

There are two types of vehicles to choose from, one for older kids and one for the younger ones!

Even adults can sit on the cars hehehe

There's also a "stopover" area where you can fix your cars haha; the kids were having so much fun they didn't bother to humour me at all when I wanted to take pictures 

This area is catered for the younger ones, there's also a sensorial play area filled with Hinoki beads next to this

Again, nobody wants to look at the camera lol

Another highlight is this massive jungle gym area, there's also a slide and ball pit here!

It's big enough for adults to climb with the kids as well, but omg it was sooo tiring hahaha - I had to chase after my girls in this a few times 

Party rooms complete with birthday setups are also available here! 

I feel like Tayo Station has got everything covered and most importantly we all had an immensely fun time there hehe; thank you Tayo Station for having us!

Below is a short video I compiled from our day there :) 


AddressMarket Square,@ Downtown East, E!Hub, Level 3 #03-112, 1 Pasir Ris Cl, 519599



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.