COVO Salon Singapore - Wedding Guest Hair

Friday, September 23, 2016

Hello! So happy to share this hairstyle Kiyo from COVO Hair Salon did for me for a wedding I attended recently :) 

Look at the details! I wanted whimsical braids, but at the same time a style that's still somewhat classy because the wedding was held at Capella, and Kiyo didn't disappoint ♥︎
My outfit for the night

Front view hehe

Here's me getting my hair done at the salon - Kiyo was so fast I was in and out within 30mins! 

Thank you Kiyo and COVO for the lovely hairstyle, loved it so much ♥︎

Mention "Blogger Audrey Tan" to enjoy 20% off for 1st time customers
43 Keong Saik Rd, 089147
6221 4585
Opening Hours · 9AM–8PM

[Read about my perm + treatment experience at COVO here]

- Sponsored -


6 comments:

  1. I wish I have this hair stylist in my town...
    love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cannot believe that your baby is due soon...like your dress...white color suits you so well!

    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall try this out. Thanks for sharing!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.