[Sponsored] Evermore Living + Wash with Water Baby Blanket

Thursday, May 14, 2015



"Evermore Living and Wash with Water have come together to design a beautiful sleeptime ensemble that complements not only the heart of bathtime, but the commitment to a sustainable future so all children can love, create and live as they dream"

  
I absolutely love to receive gifts, but I'm 10 times happier when someone shows love for my Kayla bee. So thank you so much Stephanie & Erin from Evermore Living and Wash with Water! That said, I honestly really love this product. Its not only beautiful (matches my room very well hehe), its also made of high quality materials that's safe on baby skin. I also love that I'm indirectly helping to save the environment when we're using this :D 


We got the 'Daydream' Blanket ♥︎




Blankets are sold at USD$79 and gift sets are going for USD$119.

However...... I've good news! 
Take 20% off everything when you check out with "dreambigaudt" (valid from 13.05-31.05) 

Happy shopping and snuggling with your little ones in these gorgeous blankets ♥︎

15 comments:

  1. Baby Kayla seems enjoying the blanket very much :)

    Toni Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful gift set!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Pam Malsom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby looks so cute with the blanket!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Baby Kayla, you got a new gift...
    Happy for you ya!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice knowing that...
    Great vision from Evermore Living and Wash with Water!

    Jennifer


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I support save the environment product...
    every one on earth shall do their part!!!

    Excellent products' line!
    Wish all the success for Evermore Living and Wash with Water!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my baby girl will have that blanket too!

    Beautiful designs with noble concepts. Love it all.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...wonderful colors of all its designs

    I have visited the website, love it!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Nice post of yours...
    I enjoyed your sharing!

    I support every thing that save the environment.

    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super....The products from their site www.evermoreliving.com

    are splendidly made. Excellent move, I love it!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colorful blankets...Thanks for this info.

    Szatkowski

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like environment friendly products..
    I like this brand name- EverMoreLiving!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I had visited the website....
    Wash with Water is a great offer for protecting our babies and their skins!
    Thank you for your introduction.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Day Dream Blanket"?! What a wonderful name for a blanket.
    Congrats to your baby for this wonderful gift, hehehe...
    she looked like she was daydreaming as she was enjoying being wrapped in her blanket!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation for having such a cutie!

    She deserves this wonderful gift from the company.

    Thanks for sharing; a very lovely name for an environment friendly company-
    Evermore Living | Wash with Water

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.