[Sponsored] New Peugeot 308

Thursday, March 05, 2015

( Image via Telegraph )

Introducing the new Peugeot 308
The french carmaker has outdone themselves again with this super stylish yet functional family car ♥︎

With a new baby in our family now, owning a car is more of a necessity instead of a luxury for us. Think endless trips to hospitals, family visits, playdates etc with a bunch of bulky baby things. Since we'll be spending so much time travelling, a stylish car with ample space and tons of functions to make life easier for us would be high on our wishlist.  After checking out the new Peugeot 308, it seems like we found a car that fits the bill :) 

( Image via Peugeot )

For some reason, the french always seem to be able to successfully make anything look stylish. I especially love the gorgeous headlights on this car, featuring full LED headlamps that accentuate its chrome grille. The interior is as beautiful as its appearance, with a sleek dashboard and a large 9.7" colour touchscreen. And to top it all off, there's a panoramic glass roof that will make your drive so much more enjoyable!  

Have you fallen in love yet?


( Images via Peugeot )

Hehe here's me daydreaming of us happily driving the new Peugeot 308!

( Background image via netcarshow )

 For more details on the Peugeot 308, click here ♥︎


22 comments:

  1. Wow, that is neat!
    Hope you ave one soon!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool..interesting review!

    Wayne Thibodeaux

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite car too!


    Hezekiah Shmuel

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true:
    " It's sleek, it's elegant, and every last detail is designed to make your senses come alive."

    I like it!

    John Gimbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmmm, get one for my 3 children!


    Daniel L Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last picture is very inspiring!

    You shall get one as you wish!


    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will join you and add this into my wish list...
    Oh my baby will enjoy the ride!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be an excellent choice for my son new family!

    Thelma Trent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peugeot, great car forever!!!!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Car! My Dream Car Too!

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  11. One word: Dynamic!!!

    The unique PEUGEOT i-Cockpit is stripped right down, with most functions controlled by the touchscreen, allowing you a high level of technology as well as a pure, minimal design. LOVE it!
    Roache

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last picture is soooo cute,hahaha!
    Must share with my husband about our next family car!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, my dream car too!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. A strong, high quality car...
    Due to its simplified, streamlined design ethos, the New 308 is very efficient.
    I love it!!!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Car...Drive within the beauty....

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Nice Car, I like it too!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool..

    cool car forever....my favorite too!

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.