Emotional Sellout

Monday, May 19, 2014

 

If you do what you’ve always done, 
you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. 
-Tony Robbins




Neglected this space for awhile because I was preparing for an upcoming launch at Julien and attending a couple of events last weekend on top of my long "to-do" list. I honestly can't wait to wrap things up this week and take off on my holiday. Will be flying off to Hangzhou (china) next Sunday in hopes of finding a reliable manufacturer for my clothes! So so difficult to find information on it on the web :/ Stores who already manufacture their own designs are pretty tight-lipped about it, so I decided to take the plunge and fly there since this has been something I'd wanted to do for some time now. "Do one thing everyday that scares you" right? :)

Outfit: Bag - Chanel / Shoes - The Editor's Market / Necklace - Julien


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.