[Sponsored] Shiseido Aqua Label Gel Cream Review

Wednesday, April 09, 2014


Received this at the Shiseido Party a couple of weeks ago and I must say I am pleasantly surprised by how great this product is, no wonder it's a beauty award winner ♥︎

This is basically a multi-tasking cream chocked full of collagen to hydrate and plump your skin. It's also formulated with 2 exclusive ingredients ( aqua synergy and moist aqua keeping base ), promising to increase your skin's efficacy while maximising benefits! 


I love the gel-like texture of this product and how easily it spreads over my skin. I've been using this as a day moisturiser underneath my makeup because I realized my skin doesn't dry as much during the day when I'm using this as a hydrating base. In my opinion, this is a great basic and mild moisturiser at a great price. 

Retailing at Watson's at $33.50


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.