Jagged Edges

Saturday, April 05, 2014



“Broken glass. It's just like glitter, isn't it?” 
- Pete Doherty




I swear I'm becoming more and more obsessed with this print. First it was it's evil metallic twin, next the skirt, then the shorts and now a full-fledged houndstooth dress ♥︎ Somehow whenever there's houndstooth anything present in an outfit it becomes that much more interesting. Digressing a little but I'm really happy right now because I just discovered how to create my own matte filters on photoshop! No need to rely on vscocam anymore :D Don't get me wrong I still love vscocam but there's just no way one can edit a picture on the iPhone without ruining the quality at all. So, yay!

Outfit: Houndstooth Dress - Julien / Stud Cardigan - Hongkong Random Store / Bag- Dior


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.