[Sponsored] Twist Of Black

Monday, February 10, 2014


TWIST OF BLACK
Chic Accessories At Affordable Prices


Was very happy to style a post for Twist Of Black, an awesome online store with a huge variety of accessories ♥︎ For the longest time, I've sworn by silver and rarely ever wear gold-toned items, but I'm so in love with my Lucite Jewel Links Necklace and Kelly Double Tour Bracelet right now!

Sneak peek at what's available in store :)

I'm pretty sure anyone would be able to find something that suits their style at Twist Of Black, so many pages to choose from! I had such a difficult time deciding on what I wanted, a good problem to have I suppose?



The sweet people at Twist Of Black will be giving away a
$15 E-VOUCHER
to one lucky winner!

Simply head on over to Instagram, follow @twistofblack and comment "I WANT THIS" on the contest picture on my instagram account ( @audt )! Easy!

For those who can't wait to start shopping now,
enjoy 10% discount off all orders with discount code "AUDREY10OFF" (ends 15th March) !

Thank you Twist Of Black for these gorgeous accessories, I hope all of you will love their stuff as much as I do ♥︎

http://www.twistofblack.com
https://www.facebook.com/twistofblack


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.