[Sponsored] Just Felize

Sunday, February 16, 2014


JUST FELIZE

Felize - [fur-liz]
Derived from the Spanish word Feliz to mean: happy, joyful, lucky, felicitous, apt.





Once in awhile you'll chance upon something so beautiful it will make your heart beat a little faster; that was how I felt when I saw the Trish Dress from Just Felize. So, I ended up wearing it out for Valentine's Day ♥︎ The other item I received was the Gisele Necklace, sooo gorgeous! 

Just Felize offers a lovely range of great quality items! I like that their products are classy enough to wear to work yet edgy enough to stand out from the crowd. Their customer service and packaging is superb as well, shopping with them is definitely worth every cent. 


In love already?
Enter <Audrey10> to enjoy 10% OFF storewide!



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.