[Sponsored] Foxy Fame

Thursday, February 20, 2014


FOXY FAME
Online shopping portal based in Singapore that brings variety for you to play dress up and have fun!

-

Very happy to be able to work with Foxy Fame this time ♥︎ I love love love the cut of their items! Tried on many types of tweed shorts before and they usually end up making my hips look very wide :/ But this pair of Dallas Tweed Shorts fits me perfectly and it's so comfortable as well! I also really like this Milla Peplum Dress, quality material! All items are from Foxy Fame are carefully hand-picked to ensure they are of good quality. So rare to find stores that deliver this kind of quality for this price! 







Foxy Fame is currently having a giveaway on their site!
Win any item of your choice ♥︎ Ends Feb'14

Quote < AUDT10 > to enjoy 10% OFF storewide till June :)

Free Shipping To Singapore & Malaysia


1 comment:

  1. I love your dress in this post !! So elegant

    www.lorallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.