Anniversary X Jumbo Seafood Singapore Review

Thursday, January 30, 2014


We turned 2 yesterday! Two whole years of constant bullying, taunting and of course loving each other :D 


My little blue box from Daniel ♡


Jumbo Seafood is hardly the place that comes to mind when one thinks of romance. It is, however, highly raved by a friend of ours who left us itching to try it for the past few weeks!


We spent the night at the East Coast branch, I like that this outlet offers both indoor and outdoor seating options :)


Hot Plate Beancurd
I looooved this! The sauce was awesome, I liked that there wasn't too much minced meat and especially loved the mini mushrooms in it. 


Deep Fried Cod Fish
We ordered this because it was under the Chef's recommendations list. Pretty disappointing, the fish was dry and it was basically like a tweaked version of fish and chips. 


Boiled Prawns
I rarely eat boiled prawns mainly because I'm lazy to peel off the shells. But based on what little I've tried, this one tasted pretty good to me!


Chilli Crab
This was the highlight of the night! The sauce was yummy, just a tad too spicy for me.

My Rating
Food - 3.5/5
Ambience - 2/5
Service - 3/5

Overall, I had a great experience at Jumbo but it wasn't mind-blowing. I still prefer other crab dishes I've tried at other restaurants hehe, so I doubt I'll revisit anytime soon.



1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.