[Sponsored] Sentosa 4D Adventureland : Happy Feet Ride

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Last week I was invited to try out Sentosa 4D Adventureland's newest offering, Happy Feet Mumble's Wild Ride! I was really excited to go for this because I love themeparks, and also because it's been awhile since my bf and I went on a date night hehe, so this invitation came at a perfect timing :) Thank you Sentosa and DSPG Media ♥
-
Happy Feet Mumble's Wild Ride is a thrilling motion-stimulated ride featuring an action packed adventure through the frozen cliffs of Antartica with Mumble and friends! Upon entering the theatre, we were ushered to one of the 6 ride capsules which I thought was sooo much better than the usual 4D theatre seats. These capsules allow more movement and made the adventure seem so much more realistic. I'm not going to spoil the storyline for you.. all I can say is that I truly had an enjoyable time and thought the ride ended a little too soon! 


Along with the launch of Happy Feet Mumble's Wild Ride, we were also invited to try out the rest of the rides at Adventureland; 4D Movie 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island' , 4D roller coaster 'Extreme Log Ride' and 4D Shoot-out game 'Desparados'! Unfortunately I only got to try the 4D movie because I had to rush off after :/ It was pretty fun with an engaging storyline! Andd.. it's starring The Rock and Vanessa Hudgens!  


Us at the waiting area with our 3D glasses on hehe


The awesome buffet spread prepared for all the bloggers!


So if you're looking for a fun way to spend the weekend with your family or an alternate place for a romantic night with your spouse, I'd totally recommend Sentosa 4D Adventureland! 

Location: 
51B Imbiah Road Sentosa (Imbiah Lookout)

Operating Hours: 
10am - 9pm / Last ticket sale & redemption at 8:15pm

Admission: 
$38.90 (Adult) $26.90 (Children ages 3-12)
Includes unlimited entries for the 4 rides on days of visit

Contact: 
(65) 62745355
enquiry@4dadventureland.com.sg

HAPPY FEET and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.