ILTANS

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello! Today I'll be introducing a new online shopping destination to you guys ♥

ILTANS


This super awesome site showcases a curated selection of Singapore's finest designers!
Alexandria Chen, Label Panayo, The Trunk Shop, Vol.Ta and more..
I love how they promote the local indie movement and give these talented designers a platform to share their work :)


Not only do they carry a wide selection of ladies apparel, but also stuff for men as well as accessories. I'm absolutely in love with the Snupped Crystalized Spacesuit laptop sleeve, trippy no? :)


Here's a special discount code for all my readers to use during checkout to take $5 off your purchase! (local orders get to enjoy free shipping as well)

"audreytan"

In love with Iltans yet? :)

♡♡♡

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.