My Polyvore Sets

Friday, April 05, 2013

Last night I tried my hand at creating my own style sets on Polyvore!
OMG I love their selections! Haha, I ended up spending a long time browsing and coveting lots of gorgeous items. My favourite find is the Givenchy Thorn Necklace ♥ TOO DIE FOR. And the pointed toe boots by Alexander Wang, love. Hehe I'm so hooked.
If you've created style sets of your own, I'd love to see them! :)

APR 01

GUESS zipper dress, 140 SGD / White top, 87 SGD / Givenchy silk top, 1,335 SGD / Alexander Wang pointed toe boots, 735 SGD / Givenchy tote bag, 1,270 SGD / Givenchy Thorn Necklace  / Silver Cow Skull, 210 SGD

APR 02
Akira , 23 SGD / Ann Demeulemeester open toe bootie, 1,590 SGD / Lulu Guinness handbag, 520 SGD / Funky Bling brimmed beanie, 125 SGD


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.