Review: Shiseido Wrinklelift Retino Eye Mask

Sunday, February 24, 2013


Dark eye circles, fine lines and massive eye-bags have been haunting me for years. And recently I heard that other than surgery there really is no product good enough to get rid of them completely :/ Imagine the horror. 

Since any form of eye surgery is not really an option for me now (pricey!), I can only try to slow down the aging process round my eyes with masks and creams. Honestly, most I've tried have not been working well for me. 


I was quite excited to try the Shiseido Wrinklelift when I first received it, because I have lots of fine lines due to years of applying and removing heavy eye makeup. Its pure retinol in liquid form and promises immediate results! This eye mask, however, focuses mainly on reducing fine lines and wrinkles. So if you're looking to reduce dark eye circles or eyebags, 
this is probably not for you. 


I like that this mask is comfortable and covers a pretty wide area. After using this twice, my fine lines does seem to be a little less prominent and the area around my eyes brighter! I'd probably have to use this regularly if I want to see better results. 

Overall I'd rate this 3.5/5
♡ Retails at $105 for 12Sheets


Signing off with my new kitty headband available now at JULIEN !
♡♡♡


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.