Review: Melt The World Cafe

Friday, February 15, 2013
Last night the boyfriend and I spent a lovely evening at Melt the World Cafe for Valentine's Day. I'm not a foodie, but after reading one rave review after another I must admit I was really looking forward to trying Melt!

Here's my two cent's worth for any of you considering dining at Melt :)



The spread is pretty extensive offering not only both western and asian dishes, but also a seafood counter and an outdoor grill. 
We were both, however, a little disappointed especially with the grill (probably due to excessive hype). Personally, I found the grilled meat a tad too salty and charred. In our opinion, the seafood was the best part of the buffet. 
The boyfriend spammed oysters while I was loading plate after plate of 
lobsters and crabs! 



In the spirit of Valentine's Day, they added adorable mini heart-shaped pastry and desserts along with a giant pink fondue complete with marshmallows and sprinkles on the side! ♡ 
Do try the waffles, they will make it for you on the spot and you can choose different ice-cream flavours and sauces. (some of the sauces are homemade!) 


I'm such a sucker for sappy romantic things.


Overall rating: 2.5/5 
I hope this was helpful ♡

Location: Mandarin Oriental Hotel 4F
Price (on regular days): Lunch - $56++/pax, Dinner - $72++ to $82++/pax
Contact: +65 6885 3500

No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.