Hello 2013

Tuesday, January 01, 2013
( This is a more personal post for myself as a keepsake ☺ )

One year has passed and now its time to embrace a new one. 
2012 was a roller-coaster ride for me, but despite all its ups and downs, I gained so much from it and am truly thankful.

Moments I'd never forget;


Meeting the love of my life ♥




Learning to act..


Seeing myself in print hehe


Seeing my favourite band (Metric) live!



Understanding the value of family and friends ;

And finally,


starting my own business ✌

Looking back, there really was a reason for everything. I made a lot of bad choices last year, and I realized how important it is to learn to let go. 
At the end of the day, what matters most is that you and your loved ones 
are healthy and happy. I'm glad to be where I am today and I hope 
whoever is reading this, is too.
Happy new year and I wish you all the love in the world <3










No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.