Benefit For Eyes

Monday, January 07, 2013
I fell in love with dark smoky eyes when I was 12 and never looked back. 
I still remember the day I was blown away by my mother's friend's dark eyes. She looked like an egyptian queen. Since then I've dabbled with liquid, pencil, crayon, gel, all kinds of eyeliners. My eye makeup has evolved a lot over the years, and now I'm rarely seen with heavily lined eyes. 

So during my trip to Taipei, I was lucky enough to chance upon an awesome sale and gain rebates exchangeable for products! I ended up giving Benefit a shot at their eye makeup series.

I must say I was pretty impressed. Especially with "Stay", a primer/concealer for the eyes! I made the mistake of applying too much of it at first, a little goes a really long way for this product. And the best part is, after you apply some powder over it, it really stays! Industrial.

As for the mascara and eyeliner, they are pretty average, probably products I won't repurchase. Plus points for these products are the tip of the mascara and the extra blending tip for the eyeliner.


The tip of the mascara is shaped like a small spiky ball to aid in applying mascara unto lower lashes. 


One thing I really, really love about Benefit is.. their packaging! Superficial, I know. Am absolutely loving their cute makeup sets ♥

Know of any good eye products? Share them with me!






No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.