Trip down memory lane

Saturday, December 22, 2012
Christmas is round the corner, so I took a trip down memory lane & dug out some pictures of past Christmas outfits!


These are from last year, I was pretty much into the skirts + stockings combo.
In the left picture, I was wearing a wooly black mini with glitter I found in Korea! Sadly, it never saw the light of day after that night.


I still have that sequined mini from Miss Selfridge which feels totally festive to me! Glitter and sequins always reminds me of Christmas somehow. And on the right, I was donning my favourite pair of boots, which are unfortunately spoilt now. After looking through these pictures, I realize I kinda miss my long hair. Have you picked out your Christmas outfit for this year?




No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.